Since 2015, our team has met with many stakeholders throughout Bismarck-Mandan about the Face It TOGETHER model. We've shared how the model, piloted in Sioux Falls, has fundamentally changed how individuals and families suffering with drug and alcohol addiction get help, get well and stay well. We've shared how our financially-sustainable model operates and offers peer-based support to the entire community through private sector-focused value propositions.
What we've clearly heard is that the Bismarck-Mandan community needs a neutral, but focused effort to bring the community together to address drug and alcohol addiction. You have told us that there are gaps in awareness and recovery supports. You have told us that addiction has a tremendous impact on employers and educators. And, you have told us that your community has the entrepreneurial spirit to embrace an entirely new, community-wide approach to solving drug and alcohol addiction, our region's top public health problem.
Where we are today:
- We are looking for a space and will begin operations by the end of this year.
- We recruited a great Board of Directors to help us advance our mission throughout the Bismarck-Mandan community. Learn more about them here.
Get Involved! Call to action:
- INVITE your friends, family and co-workers to learn more about Face It TOGETHER – send them a link to this page.
- We need to meet more people in the RECOVERY COMMUNITY and begin to plan our work together. If you're in recovery in the Bismarck-Mandan area, contact us.
- INVEST in Face It TOGETHER Fargo-Moorhead. You can make a financial investment on our Crowdrise page.
- If you're an EMPLOYER and would like to learn more about solving addiction in your workplace, contact us today.
- Help us LOCATE the perfect physical space for Face It TOGETHER Bismarck-Mandan. The recovery support center must reflect bright paths to addiction wellness and demonstrate dignity and respect for all.